Speed & Accuracy Typing Test
The Speed & Accuracy Typing Test is designed to measure how quickly and accurately applicants can type straight text. Two standard texts are provided (on 8.5 x 11 sheets of paper) for applicants to type from or you can create your own custom text.
A validation study conducted with typists from several US companies shows significant correlations between test scores and supervisors' ratings of performance. Results include gross speed, errors, and net speed in words per minute (WPM).
Some of the options and features...
- Customize the test instructions to the applicant.
- Create your own passage of text to type.
- Change the time for the practice test and test.
- Test results are stored on disk until you delete them.
- Automatic comparison of test scores to a norm group.